- To develop our youth as mature and integrated individuals through leadership and justice-oriented programmes.
- To initiate specialised skill training for unemployed and marginalised young people, including school and college dropouts, based on their aptitude and skills.
- To nurture and deepen their faith through faith formation programmes and encourage them to be ambassadors of peace, love and service.
- To form local youth groups and build up their sense of identity.
- To channelise their energy into viable forms of transformative actions with the final aim of transforming them into committed and capable leaders of their communities.